Thursday 13 May 2010

SeaScape conference report



I've been meaning to post this for months. Towards the end of last year I was asked to write-up the official report of the SeaScape conference about culture-led regeneration for coastal communities. It was held in the glam location of Butlins, Skegness.

It's a long document, and please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors, but this is the unedited and unproofed version. But I thought it might come in useful to anyone with an interest in seaside culture-led actitivies.

The picture above is of a fab sweetshop in Skeggy. Spot the sexy bums on the far right (no, I don't mean that there are hotties in the BNP).

You can read the report here>

1 comments:

knit nurse

Great pic - I'm particularly taken by the 'sexy bum £1' on the top right hand corner of the picture. I'll have three pls.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP