Thursday 1 July 2010

Cemetery Road, Sheffield, by Project Orange





I was recently commissioned to shoot this mixed-use scheme that borders the wonderful Sheffield General Cemetery. Designed by Project Orange, the 3,600 sq m new-build project features nine townhouses, three commercial units and seven apartments, ranged around an internal courtyard.







I've been up to Sheffield three times in recent weeks. The forecast for this particular shoot wasn't great, but we were blessed with glorious sunshine. The two other occasions, when I was shooting on behalf of CABE, were tougher: One day promised non-stop sun but I was greeting with cloud and rain and had to return home without even getting my camera out of its bag!

Read more about the Cemetery Road project here.







0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP