Thursday 5 November 2009

House in Putney by Imogen Planner/I-Architecture

g_M8E6956_9_adjust copy


A few shots of a rather swish pad in Putney, designed by architect Imogen Planner. The project features a large rear extension, providing a cavernous kitchen and family space.

Highlight of the shoot was working with Jackson, Imogen's very friendly and funny basset hound, who even got to appear in a couple of the photos! You can spot him in the shot looking over the dining table into the lounge (below). He quite happily posed for the long exposure shots, but kept snuffling in my camera bag and disappearing with my squeezy rocket air blower in his mouth. Here is a picture of Jackson, taken by Imogen during the shoot.

jackson

Jackson is very relaxed in front of the camera, and has even been photographed by Martin Parr.

Recent weeks has also seen me working alongside a stunning maine coon on a shoot for another architectural practice. To get a staircase shot, I had to lie on my back looking upwards, and was suddenly weighed down by the cute kitty as she leapt onto my stomach. A bit later she dug her claws deep into my arms as a braking mechanism when sliding down a staircase handrail.

More pets on photo shoots please.

g_M8E7170_1_2_3_adjust copy

g_M8E7092 copy

g_M8E6922_3_4_5_adjust copy

1 comments:

knit nurse

He's very cute. For a dog.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP